Archive for the ‘Beauty’ Category
When the glasses are considered outdated, contact lenses may be a practical solution that also fashionable. Ngetrendnya So, now not even contact lenses should be worn by those who have vision problems. The proof course, now widely circulated fashion contact lenses to the normal eye.
Contact lens prices vary. Interested in wearing contact lenses? Is Jennie Hurst, 28, a woman from Southampton, who are blind in the left eye due to contact lenses while swimming. As a result, his left eye infections. The bacteria present in the water, clinging on contact lenses and cause irritation. I also feel that my eye irritation, red and very itchy,” Jennie said as quoted by dailymail.co.uk. Actually, there really is no prohibition to wear contact lenses. Want to keep eye contact lenses but stay healthy, follow a few tips of Optics Hammel following:
- Follow any instructions in the box and the bottle lens cleaning fluid.
- Before and after contact lens use, clean the lens using a special lens-cleaning fluid. When rubbing the lens, make sure not to hit the nail so that the lens is not easily torn. Do both sides of the lens, then rinse and soak the lens with cleaning fluid for 4-6 hours.
- Note also the period expired contact lens cleaning solution.
- If irritation occurs when using contact lenses, used as drops eye with special eye drops for contact lenses.
- Change contact lenses regularly.
The sun produces radiation that reaches the earth’s surface. Fortunately, the atmosphere absorbs cosmic rays, gamma rays and X-rays produced by the sun. Ultraviolet or UV radiation can cause skin damage, even permanent skin damage including skin cancer. Ultraviolet radiation (UV) can cause your skin to burn, and cause brown spots and thickening and dryness of the skin. Even later revealed that UVA radiation penetrates deeper into the skin than UVB, which can cause skin cancer, and may suppress the immune system.
Protect Skin from the Sun
Your skin has a natural protection system is a layer of melanin. The more brown color of your skin, the more thick layer of melanin in your skin thus giving more protection for your skin. Given the dangers of ultraviolet radiation (UV) of the sun, the skin should be protected even if the body has provided natural protection system. Radiation burns from the sun can be a skin cancer 20 years or more. Here are some practical ways to protect your skin from dangerous sun rays and reduce the risk of skin cancer.
Easily erased sunscreen and sweat towel.
• Wear clothing that protects the skin as a hat with a wide mouth cap, sunglasses with lens anti UV protection, long pants, long-sleeved dress, or jacket.
Protect Your Skin
Sunlight is essential for life on earth. By taking steps to protect your skin from the sun will greatly reduce the possibility of damage to your skin and the development of skin cancer. Use sunscreen and protect your skin so that your skin still looks pretty and fresh.