Posts Tagged ‘Diet’
Seeing the title above, you are sure to ask, is there a relationship between stress and food? Of course there is, just imagine how much food and drink that you consume each day. If stress and diet have a pretty close relationship, then you should always control the intake of food and beverages. Then, is there any foods or drinks that can trigger stress? For more details, refer to some foods and beverages following stressors:
- simple carbohydrate food, such as: noodles, bread, etc.
- Foods that contain trans fats
- All types of prepared foods, both fast food and junk food.
- caffeine drinks
- Liquors and alcohol
Some foods and drinks has been shown to trigger the stress, so you should avoid it. Now you already know that stress and diet is associated not? However, you do not get too worried if you are already experiencing stress, because there are a lot of foods and drinks that can help you relieve stress.
Here are foods and beverages that are proven to relieve stress:
- Foods that contain vitamin B, such as: Avocados, bananas, tuna, salmon, sardines, milk, yogurt, and others.
- Foods that contain omega-3, for example: strawberry, blackberry, blueberry, guava, lemon oil (with skin), beans, cauliflower, lettuce, sprouts, broccoli, and others.
- Foods that contain folic acid, such as: spinach, oatmeal, oranges, asparagus, etc.
- Foods that contain magnesium, for example: almonds, spinach, tofu, and others.
- Foods containing vitamin C, such as oranges, kiwi, guava, strawberry, and others.
Surprisingly, even a powerful way to lose weight you know. Especially if you are a tough go on a diet. Curious? Beriku are five ways the strangest diet was efficacious, as reported by Rider’s Digest.
1. Sniff the smell of apple, banana or peppermint
You might think this is weird. However, it really works my friend. Dr. Alan R. Hirsch of the Smell & Taste Treatment and Research Foundation in Chicago has done research in 3000 volunteers. Apparently, intense fruit smelled really can reduce hunger. Tricks to make the brain think that you have to eat it.
2. Eating in front of the mirror
A study found that eating in front of the mirror can reduce the number of servings eaten someone, almost a third. Shadow self in the mirror can remind a person about his efforts to lose weight.
3. Decorate the house in blue
Believe it or not, the color blue functions as an appetite suppressant. Conversely, avoid red, yellow, and orange in your dining room. A study reveals that these colors actually increases your appetite.
4. photographing food
Some people like to take pictures of food that they ordered in the restaurant.
5. Le Petit Secret
It’s secret of French women slim. They will tie the ribbon at the waist and hide behind the clothes, especially when going out for dinner. The way this diet is quite strange.